Donald Vincent was arrested on felony child molestation charges at his home in Torrance on January 11.
He is currently incarcerated with a bail set at $1,000,000.00.
Vincent has been coaching youth ice skaters for the past seven years at various ice skating rinks in the Los Angeles, Riverside and Orange County areas, including:
- * East/West Ice Palace – Artesia, Los Angeles County
- * Glacial Gardens – Lakewood, Los Angeles County
- * Norwalk Ice – Norwalk, now closed (2007)
- * Paramont Iceland – Paramount, Los Angeles County
- * Skating Edge Ice Arena – Harbor City, Los Angeles County
- * Anaheim Ice – Anaheim, Orange County
- * Ice Town Riverside – Riverside, Riverside County
Last month, the now 17-year old victim told a friend at a youth camp, who then told another person.
They both encouraged the victim to report the abuse.
The teenager told investigators that he was repeatedly molested by his skating coach at the coach’s Hacienda Heights home, when he was between the ages of 12 to 15.
Detectives believe there may be additional victims.
Anyone who may have information regarding this investigation is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Department Special Victims Bureau at (877) 710-5273 or firstname.lastname@example.org Or if you wish to remain Anonymous, call “LA Crime Stoppers” by dialing 800-222-TIPS (8477), texting the letters TIPLA plus your tip to CRIMES (274637), or using the website http://lacrimestoppers.org