LOS ANGELES (KTLA) — Attorney Shawn Holley has apparently decided to part ways from trouble actress Lindsay Lohan — for good.
Holley appeared on Lohan’s behalf at a hearing last week, entering a not guilty plea.
She told the judge she was representing the 26-year-old “at this point” and promised the judge, “The representation issue will be nailed down.”
Sources tell TMZ that Holley is now in the process of getting the necessary signatures to officially withdraw before Lohan’s next hearing on Jan. 30.
Lohan is accused of lying to police in connection with a car crash on Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica last summer.
The starlet allegedly told police that she was not behind the wheel of her Porsche when it slammed into the back of a truck.
The Santa Monica district attorney’s office slapped her with misdemeanor charges of reckless driving, lying to police and obstructing police from performing their duties.
She had been on probation from a 2011 shoplifting case, but it was revoked last month after the new charges came down.