For more information on road closures during the Rock n Roll marathon on Sunday, February 17, log onto:
Half Marathon & Mini Marathon Start: 7:30 am
Most road closures will be in effect from 6:00 am to 12:00 pm
Road Closures Include:
• Arroyo Blvd. Closed Between Seco St. and California Blvd., and Colorado Blvd. and Green St.
• Westbound California Blvd. Closed Between Arroyo Blvd. and Orange Grove Blvd.
*Access lane eastbound California Blvd., from Arroyo Blvd. to Orange Grove Blvd.
• Southbound Orange Grove Blvd. Closed Between Colorado Blvd. and California Blvd.
*Access lane northbound Orange Grove Blvd, from California Blvd to Colorado Blvd.
• Colorado Blvd. Closed Between Orange Grove Blvd. and Arroyo Pkwy.
• Green St. Closed Between Arroyo Pkwy. and Wilson Ave.
• Lake Ave. Closed Between Green St. and San Pasqual St.
• Wilson Ave. Closed Between Green St. and California Blvd.
• Colorado Blvd. (Bridge) Closed Between Orange Grove Blvd. and Linda Vista Ave.
• Northbound Linda Vista Ave. Closed Between San Rafael Ave. and Seco St.
*Access lane on southbound Linda Vista Ave, from San Rafael Ave to Seco St.
• Seco St. Closed Between Linda Vista Ave. and West Dr.
• West Dr. Closed Between Seco St. and Washington Blvd.
• Washington Blvd. Closed Between West Dr. and Rosemont Ave.
• Rosemont Ave. Closed Between Washington Blvd. and Arroyo Blvd.
• State Route 134 Off-Ramp from/On-Ramp to Orange Grove Ave.