Healthy Grocery Shopping On A Dime!
Bridget Lappert founder of the fashion and lifestyle blog “Broke But Bougie” joined us with some grocery shopping tips for healthy dining on a budget.
Make 5 meals for two for $30 total!
1. Chicken quesadillas w/ goat cheese, avocado and diced peppers and red pepper soup
2. Kale and arugula salad w/ butternut squash, peppers and light dressing, w/ soup
3. Pasta with chicken and peppers
4. Goat cheese and avocado quesadillas w/ hummus
5. Lemon pepper pasta w/ kale
Boneless chicken breast
corn, wheat or flower tortillas
peppers (yellow and red)
red pepper and tomato soup
pasta (corn or rice pasta if gluten intolerant)
Check out Bridget’s last segment on KTLA: