Beauty Expert Stacy Cox joined us live to say goodbye to Michaela and send her off with the appropriate beauty products to take to New York City.
For the first time in years Michaela is going to be dealing with seasons! Winter, Spring, Summer & Fall…high humidity and freezing cold! So Stacy got Michaela ready for the elements!
A big thank you to Ret Turner Rentals for the Statue of Liberty costume.
For more info on the products mentioned in the segment, see below.
Ret Turner Rentals, Formerly EC2 Costumes
4019 Tujunga Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
2. Neutrogena’s New CreasePROOF Eye Shadows $8.49 (Neutrogena)
4. Ansr Sole $120 (Bliss World)
5. Dr. Dennis Gross Steamer Solutions $125 (Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare)
6. PMD Personal Microderm $179
Unable to block out enough time for a professional facial? PMD works just like a professional microderm treatment without the hassle nor cost. It smooth’s away dead skin cells, diminishing age spots and other signs of aging.
7. Glow Sticks $48 (Bliss World)
8. Caudalie Divine Oil, Travel Size $9, Full Size $49 (Caudalie)