Student Seriously Burned in Fire at Saddleback College — Steve Kuzj Reports

MISSION VIEJO, Calif. (KTLA) – A 21-year-old student was hospitalized Monday with burns he suffered in an early morning fire at Saddleback College.

Firefighters were called to the school on Marguerite Parkway after receiving reports of smoke in the third floor of the Business and General Studies building.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

1 Comment