Travel Essentials- Dude Jet Setter
Allie Mac Kay was in Westlake Village with Style & Beauty expert, Sadie Murray with her top travel essential items. Allie learns what men should pack for trips.
For more information on the products featured, see below:
- eyn Cell Phone Cases: eyn was developed as a simple solution to an everyday problem: having the freedom to walk around with just your phone and a few necessities- a couple credit cards, some cash and your I.D. We felt that most people nowadays don’t want to carry much more, so that’s why we created eyn (pronounced ‘n’)— which stands for everything you need. While designing eyn, our goal was to create a built-in storage area within the case that clicks shut and keeps your personal items hidden and secure, so you can carry everything together all-in-one place. No more carrying a bulky wallet or oversized bag (unless you want to), shoving your credit card and cash in between your phone and case, exposing your personal items on the exterior of the case, taking your phone out of its case just to make a call. And we’ve also included a mirror for quick touch-ups. Available here for $29.99.
- Hastens Travel Pillow: With 100% duck down this travel pillow is the perfect accessory to guarantee a little beauty rest while you travel this summer. Or use it as a makeup bag and zip it up with your loose beauty items with the stylish blue check fabric showing. Then when you have settled in to your seat for your long trip reverse the pillow to expose the soft cotton and down interior. Comes in three colors: Blue, Yonder Blue, and Silver. Available at Hästens Stores nationwide for $110. For more information, visit their website.
- John Allan’s SHORTY Razor Kit: TSA and woman-approved, stay sleek with the John Allan’s Top of Form- compact, high performance razor that loves to travel in a signature John Allan’s gift set with three 1 oz. shaving products. You get the SHORTY fusion 5 razor head and brushed metal razor precision machined from a solid aluminum blank- for a perfectly balanced shaving instrument- as well as SLICKWATER. an oat infused pre-shave solution, SHAVE CREAM, an advanced polymer conditioning shave, and COOL FACE, an acai infused aftershave remedy. Available on their website.
- Urbanears Headphones: Designed to be the perfect classic headphone, with all the features that take it beyond ordinary. It’s a full size, over-the-ear headphone allowing for rich, secluded sound. You can fold it down to the size of your fist – ideal to toss in your purse, backpack, or carry-on luggage. Available in chic colors & classic construction on their website for $34 and up.
- Kiehl’s Men’s Starter Kit: Kiehl’s Men’s Starter Kit is a travel-perfect mix of essentials to keep him clean, energized and moisturized. Contains Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap (3.2 oz.), Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment (2.5 oz.), Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream – White Eagle (2.5 oz.), Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash (2.5 oz.), and Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (2.5 oz.). Available at Kiehl’s Since 1851 stores in Los Angeles for $42.
- Billbong Submersible Collection: Their quick dry material mean they are ideal for water sports and they feature a handy fly, four pockets and a strikingly detailed design. Available on their website.