Allie Mac Kay was live from Westlake Village with Style & Beauty expert, Sadie Murray with her top travel essential items. Allie learns what moms should pack when traveling with kids.
For more information on the products featured, see below:
- “Pack This” Notepad: Tells you exactly what to pack! Available here for $7. Pre-plan your kid’s suitcases with this handy notepad, to minimize packing stress!
- Erin Condren Lunchboxes: Make the road trip memorable with special lunch boxes that can be customized with your child’s name, trip date, and more. Available here for $48. BPA & phlalate free, the entire lunch box is dishwasher safe, unsnaps for easy cleaning, and comes with tupperware and icepack.
- CHOOZE shoes: Available here from $25 to $47. Encourages kids to be creative by letting them ‘choose’ their favorite patterns and colors to wear together. Easy to slip on and off at TSA checkpoint, so key when traveling with kids!
- Bath & Body Works Hand Santizers & Car Scents: Spread love, not germs. This pocket-sized bottle contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and lightly scented wherever you go. With Bath & Body Works Scentportables, you can radiate your favorite Bath & Body Works fragrances into your car without a plug, battery or flame. The built-in clip base allows you to attach it to your visor, air vent or seat pocket of any car. The holders come in various bright colors and designs, perfect for any traveling mama!
- COOKIE CHIPS: Cookie Chips marry the satisfying crunch of a chip with the irresistible flavor and aroma of a classic cookie. Made with only the finest, all-natural ingredients – milled cane sugar, hormone-free butter, cage-free eggs, and pure Bourbon vanilla to name a few – this snack/dessert hybrid brings homemade quality to supermarket shelves. But just as important is what’s left out of the recipe. Cookie Chips never contain trans fats, artificial flavors or colors, preservatives or GMOs. With so much sensory appeal, it’s hard to envision eating just one of these delicious discs. The good news is that a serving of five Cookie Chips is a reasonable indulgence at only 120 – 130 calories, depending on your choice of four flavors: Original, Chocolate Chip, Cinnamon Sugar, or Sea Salted Peanut Butter. Cookie Chips are available at Vons and Pavilions in Southern California. To find a location near you or to purchase online, visit their website.
- NEW Goody TangleFix Brush: The reign of tough tangles has ended thanks to Goody TangleFix! Soft, flexible bristles work with your hair to gently untangle and eliminate knots while the handheld grip allow for better control. The compact size makes storing simple. Availability at Walgreens for $7.99.
- L*SPACE: Resort wear for on and off the beach is the concept behind The Collection by L*SPACE. A bit of an endless summer with an adventurous, carefree and sun-kissed attitude, the Collection includes chic caftans, ponchos, flowing wide-leg pants, rompers, maxi skirts, and dresses fitting the resort wear mentality of easy-breezy style and versatility with a heavy focus on pieces that can easily translate from day to night. With a palette of sophisticated neutrals and subtle pops of color, beadwork, embroidery, and L*SPACE’s signature fringe detail, The Collection by L*SPACE speaks to the woman with a spirited personality exuding an effortless chic and super sexy style, visit their website.