Breeders’ Cup- The Food
Allie Mac Kay was live from Santa Anita Park with a preview of The Breeders’ Cup. She talks with Annie Chrys of Papa Cristo’s Greek Grill and Oscar Bautista of The Park’s Finest, two of the event’s participating restaurants.
Breeders’ Cup World Championships
Friday, Nov. 1 and Saturday, Nov. 2
Santa Anita Park
285 West Huntington Dr.
- 14 races with purses totaling $27 million (five races Friday, nine Saturday)
- Gates open at 9 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Saturday
- This is the 30th running of Breeders’ Cup World Championships – the richest two days in North American sports
- The premier race is the $5 million Breeders’ Cup Classic on Saturday, with $3 million to the winner
- Saturday entertainment includes Babyface, Toni Braxton, Kristin Chenoweth, Macy Gray, Joan Osborne and others playing in the infield between races
- Taste of LA in the Paddock Gardens features some of the best food in the Southland
- Tickets start at $15 and can be purchased HERE.