Travelzoo reporter Gabe Saglie joins us with this weeks hottest travel deals.
Deluxe AAA 4-Diamond retreat set on 3000 sprawling acres. Located inside Central Oregon’s Willamette National Forest (about 2.5 hours from Portland), property was named one of Top 10 Resorts in the Pacific Northwest by Conde Nast Traveler in 2013. Resort is home to a wealth of outdoor activities and is home to multiple pools and hot tubs.
- $179 for 2-night stay (50% off)
- Accommodations in Lodge Village Room (sleeps 4)
Travel Jan. 1-May 24
Famous 1920s riverboat-turned-floating hotel (the Delta King was built to carry passengers between SF and Sacramento and now serves as a permanent fixture on the American River with unparalleled river views). Property is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Delta King is also home to two restaurants and a wine school.
- $99/nt. (46% off)
- Inc. daily breakfast
Travel Jan. 1-April 15.; stay 2 nights for $189
Roundtrip airfare from LAX to Cancun.
6 days, 5 nights at the Grand Oasis Palm Resort
- Popular property features 2 pools, access to 10 restaurants and bars, kids’ activities, water sports and entertainment
- Hotel is adjacent to El Embarcadero, where guests can board a ferry to Isla Mujeres — home to an ancient Mayan temple and known for its large numbers of colorful fish
All-inclusive: all meals, cocktails/drinks, activities and tipping included
- $699/pp ($340 off)
Classy boutique 4-Star hotel in the heart of Manhattan (on W. 44th Street). Hotel is walking distance to all the major NYC attractions, including Times Square, 5th Avenue Shopping, Rockefeller Center and Broadway shows.
- $494/nt. for NYE Package
- Inc. bottle of bubbly and chocolate covered strawberries and gourmet breakfast for 2 daily
Travel Dec. 31-Jan. 2 w/2-night minimum; rates on surrounding rates from $161/nt.
The Cliffs at Princeville
Princeville, Kauai, HI
Upscale condo-style resort set on 22 acres overlooking the Pacific on Kauai’s North Shore. Property is within two miles of 6 different beaches (inc. 5 minute walk to white sand Pu’u Poa Beach) and just 4 miles from famous snorkel-haven Hanalei Bay. Onsite amenities inc. a spa for adults, full-size volleyball, badminton and shuffleboard courts and a putting green
- $459 for a 3 night stay (reg. $945)
- Accommodations in a One Bedroom Suite (sleeps 4 w/Polynesian furnishings, kitchens with granite countertops, two full baths and two private balconies)
Travel all of 2014; 7-night stay w/car rental for $1098
The Anabella Hotel
Popular family-friendly hotel located across the street from Disneyland. Property boasts both a palm tree-lined swimming pool for families and “escape” pool for adults. Location also puts you a quick drive from Knott’s Berry Farm and Huntington Beach.
- $119/nt. (50% off)
- Full American breakfast for family of 4 and parking included
Travel through September