Health Improving for Poisoned Griffith Park Mountain Lion P-22
New video showed that an ailing Griffith Park mountain lion, known as P-22, appeared to be recovering from a case of manage that was caused by poisoning.
P-22 became a bit of a media sensation after the big cat was photographed with the Hollywood sign behind him as he hunted in Griffith Park.
More recently, P-22’s health appeared to be deteriorating.
Experts believe P-22 ate a coyote that had eaten some poisoned rats.
Carolyn Costello reports on his improving condition on the KTLA 5 News at 10 on Wednesday, June 4, 2014.