California Man Died After Ecstasy Overdose at Electric Daisy Carnival: Coroner’s Office
A 24-year-old California man who died at the Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas last month overdosed on Ecstasy, the party drug linked to other fatalities at the annual festival in recent years, coroner’s officials told the Los Angeles Times on Wednesday.
Montgomery Tsang of San Leandro collapsed and died outside the Las Vegas Motor Speedway shortly after 6 a.m. on June 21, according to a spokeswoman for the Clark County Coroner’s Office.
Investigators determined he died of “acute MDMA toxicity,” and also suffered from “cardiac enlargement,” the spokeswoman said. Ecstasy is the common street name for MDMA.
She declined to comment further.
Click here to read the full story on LATimes.com.