LAPD Responds to Hollywood Restaurant After Cellphone Incident Involving Justin Bieber

Recording artist Justin Bieber is seen in the green room at the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards at The Wiltern on Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Los Angeles. (Credit: Mike Windle/Getty Images for Variety)

Recording artist Justin Bieber is seen in the green room at the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards at The Wiltern on Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Los Angeles. (Credit: Mike Windle/Getty Images for Variety)

Police responded to a restaurant in Hollywood on Monday night following an incident involving Justin Bieber, an LAPD spokeswoman said. No arrests were made.

Officers were summoned to a Dave & Buster’s location in the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard, at the Hollywood & Highland Center, after a fan used a cellphone to record video of the pop singer, said Officer Sara Faden of the Los Angeles Police Department. Bieber’s security detail asked to see the video, but the fan declined.

After it was determined that no cellphone had been taken and no crime had been committed, the officers departed, Faden said.

The restaurant was celebrating its grand opening on Monday, according to the Dave & Buster’s corporate website.

In May, a woman accused the 20-year-old pop star of taking her cellphone during an incident at Sherman Oaks Castle Park.

“There were plenty of people taking pictures, some more aggressive than others,” a source “close to Bieber” told CNN at the time. “This is another example of someone making an issue where there isn’t one.”

No charges were filed in the case.