Travelzoo reporter Gabe Saglie joined us with this week’s hottest travel deals.
Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa, Aruba
• Deluxe AAA 4-Diamond resort, which Conde Nast Traveler readers recently named one of the Top 25 Spas in the Atlantic and Caribbean
• Resort features complimentary activities that focus on relaxation, rejuvenation and health, including yoga and massage, distance swimming and conditioning runs, wine pairings and casino games
• Palm Beach's sand is as soft as talcum powder -- the resort sifts it regularly to ensure its silky texture
o $209 per night
Travel May-December 2015
Glacier Cruise, Roundtrip From Seattle
• 7 nights aboard Holland America’s Amsterdam, popular for its cozy mid-size feel and artsy touches
• Sail r/t from Seattle and visit famous spots like Tracy Arm, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
o $849 per person with $2,000 in extras, including an ocean view cabin, an unlimited drinks package, one specialty dinner for 2 and 3rd and 4th passengers are FREE when sharing same cabin.
Travel select dates in May and June 2015
Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa, Dana Point
• Well-known 4-Star resort overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Dana Point
• Property has 2 restaurants, 2 heated outdoor pools, a spa and a fitness center
• Several world-class golf courses are within 5-10 miles, and Doheny State Beach and Dana Point Harbor are just down the road
o $189 per night with valet parking ($32) and waived resort fee ($25)
Travel thru Jan. 4
Tropical Escape, Jamaica
• Roundtrip airfare from L.A. to Montego Bay
• 5 nights at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Montego Bay Resort
•Property is nestled amid lush, tropical gardens, where guests have access to a half-mile of white-sand beach and a private island. Dine at any of six on-site restaurants and sip cocktails in the lounge after a day of sunbathing.
• All-inclusive: all meals, cocktails/drinks, activities and tipping included
o $969 per person with partial ocean view room upgrade and kids under 12 stay and eat for FREE
Travel thru Dec.