Investigators believe an unattended candle lit a Christmas tree on fire at an Azusa home early Tuesday morning, displacing the four people and dog who lived inside.
Firefighters arrived at a home in the 5400 block of North Clydebank Avenue (map) that was engulfed in flames around 2:30 a.m., according to Los Angeles County Fire Department officials.
It took about 40 minutes to extinguish the blaze.
The extent of the damage was unknown, but a female, three males and dog were displaced.
No injuries were reported.