Some loving pets are looking to find a new home. If you are interested in any of the animals featured today please contact the LA Animal Rescue as soon as possible.
Yosemite Lakes Resort, Groveland
• Sprawling 400-acre campground located just outside Yosemite National Park, 5 miles from the west gate of the park entrance
• The South Fork of the Tuolumne River running through the preserve is ideal for swimming, fishing and panning for gold, and the state's largest public cavern, Moaning Cavern, is also nearby
• Free, year-round walks with rangers explain the area’s geology, plants and early inhabitants
• $225 for 2 nights in a Riverside Yurt that sleeps 5 (45% off) w/satellite TV & full kitchen
• Travel through May or Sep.-Pct.
Tingalaya’s Retreat, Negril, Jamaica
• Tucked-away natural escape set along 1/5 acres of coastline along Negril’s South Coast
• The property features tropical landscaping, quaint cottages w/porches scattered throughout, prime snorkeling conditions and saltwater pools carved into private cliffs
• This off-the-beaten path B&B offers a quiet alternative to Jamaica’s all-inclusives and the bustle of Seven Mile Beach
• $99/nt. in a Bungalow (45% off) w/Jamaican breakfast daily
• Travel April-Dec.
Northwest River Cruise a-la Lewis & Clarke, Portland to Clarkston
• 7-night old-fashioned steamboat cruise along the Columbia and Snake Rivers, on your way from Portland OR ro Clarkston, WA (or reverse)
• Sail aboard the newly renovated “American Empress” – the largest and most elegant steamboat west of the Mississippi River
• Vessel boasts a vast collection of some of the finest historical artifacts and artwork of the Native Alaska, Russian, Gold Rush and sternwheeler eras throughout
• All regional Pacific Northwest cuisine (including wine and beer w/dinner) included
• Shore excursion at every port of call included
• Daily lectures by the boat’s Riverlorian (history and culture expert)
• Package includes overnight stay in upscale hotel w/breakfast prior to cruise and port transfers
• Ports of call include Astoria and The Dalles, OR and Stevenson, WA
• $1499/pp ($2300 off)
• Travel select dates April-Aug.
Turtle Bay Resort, Oahu
• Famous 4-Star resort sitting on nearly five miles of prime beachfront real estate that just finished a $45 million renovation
• Property is home to two sea-to-table restaurants and 2 golf courses, and activities include horseback riding, snorkeling, kayaking and hiking
• Resort is a Hollywood favorite, with movies and shows such as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," "Hawaii Five-0" and "Magnum P.I."
• $699 for a 3-night stay in an Ocean View Room (50% off)
• Travel through May; summer pricing is $799 and 5-night stays are offered