1785 Newport Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Staffed by cycling experts and cycling industry veterans
Over 3000 bicycles in stock
- Bikes starting at $100 to $11,000
- Same day repair service with most repairs done in about an hour
- Patio lounge and service bar with free wifi
- Located at the end of the 55 freeway in Costa Mesa at 1785 Newport Blvd Costa Mesa CA 92627 949-645-8691 close to Triangle Square
- New and used bikes and we also accept trade ins
- Full range of Electric Bikes
- Mountain, Road, Tri, Cross, City, Kids, Cruisers, BMX as well as Parts and Accessories
- A friendly atmosphere free of any intimidation, condescension or pretension
- Convenient onsite parking
- Se Habla Spañol
- Weekly group rides for all skill levels
- Monthly sales specials
- Tech and safety clinics
- Free Bike fitting with any bike purchase
Join us June 27th for the inaugural MS Rally out of The Cyclist!
- This Rally is first of three warm-up rides culminating in the MS Bay to Bay tour on October 17th and 18th
- The Cyclist MS Bike Rally will also host a poker run for the 5 and 12 mile rides. Riders could win a new American Flyer Wave beach cruiser!
- Bicycle experts from Specialized, Bianchi, American Flyer and Raleigh will be onsite to demonstrate featured bikes.
- The Cyclist MS Bike Rally will be catered by Wahoo's Fish Taco! To receive a free meal, complete the event registration and go to thecyclist.com and download the Wahoo's smartphone free app.
- At the Rally, The Cyclist will be holding a special bicycle sale, with bikes starting at the lowest prices of the season!