A toy safety group has come out with its annual list of “10 Worst Toys” of 2016, just in time for the holidays.
The group W.A.T.C.H. (World Against Toys Causing Harm) alerts parents to what they describe as poorly designed or manufactured children’s products that can cause avoidable toy-related injuries, according to its website.
Most of the toys on this year's list can cause choking hazards or puncture wounds, according to the group.
Here's a look at W.A.T.C.H.'s 2016 "10 Worst Toys" list:
• Peppa Pig's Muddy Puddles Family
• Kids Time Baby Children’s Elephant Pillow
• Slimeball Slinger
• Banzai Bump N’ Bounce Body Bumpers
• Nerf Rival Apollo Xv-700 Blaster
• The Good Dinosaur Galloping Butch
• Peppy Pups
• Flying Heroes Superman Launcher
• Baby Magic Feed and Play Baby
• Warcraft Doomhammer
Click here to go to the W.A.T.C.H. website for details about each toy.
W.A.T.C.H. has been issuing a worst toys list since 1973, according to the website.
The Toy Industry Association, a trade group representing toy makers and sellers, says the list is "full of false claims that needlessly frighten parents and caregivers."