2 of 3 Men Shot to Death in Compton Park Identified
Two of the three people shot to death at a Compton park earlier this week were officially identified Thursday as a 21-year-old homeless man and a 22-year-old man who lived near the area.
The Los Angeles County coroner’s office said Juan Lara, of Compton, and Andrew Moreno, who was homeless, were among the three killed at Raymond Street Park. The third victim’s identity has yet to be released.
The bodies of the men were found sometime before 11 p.m. Tuesday inside a small utility room connected to two bathrooms at the park, authorities have said.
At least one of the men appeared to be living in the room where they were found, investigators said. Bullet casings littered the floor along with clothing and other personal belongings.
Click here to read the full story on LATimes.com.