Travelzoo reporter Gabe Saglie joins us with this weeks hottest travel deals.
Lake Powell, AZ/UT
3-day/2-night houseboat rental from Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas
- 46-foot Voyager boat sleeps up to 8.
- Boat features a waterslide, upper deck sunshade, refrigerator, outdoor gas grill, microwave, television, radio, air conditioner/heater and convertible or pullout double beds
- Pick from 2 marinas on either end of lake: Wahweap Marina/Page, AZ or Bullfrog Marina/Bullfrog, UT
- Cruise past nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline ringed by red cliffs that twist off into 96 major canyons
- Powell is the second largest man-made lake in the U.S.
- $799 (Reg. $2200+)
- Price comes out to less than $100/pp for the entire 3-day trip
Travel Jan. 1-June 8
W San Francisco
Slick 4-Star hotel located in SF’s hip SoMa neighborhood.
Hotel neighbors the Yerba Buena Gardens and Moscone Center, is 5 blocks from Union Square’s shops and offers panoramic views of the Bay Bridge and city skyline.
Amenities include a heated pool, 24-hour fitness center and 5,000-square-foot Bliss Spa.
- $199/nt (50% off)
- Inc. $50 Bloomingdale’s gift card, valet parking ($59) and 2 welcome cocktails
Travel through Jan. 26
Pacific Edge Hotel
Laguna Beach, CA
Boutique hotel located right on one mile of uninterrupted beach.
Hotel features surfer-chic design and 2 heated outdoor swimming pools.
Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along South Coast Highway are in walking distance from the hotel.
- $99/nt. (46% off)
- Inc. valet parking and free appetizer at hotel restaurant
Travel through March
American West Land Tour
Escorted 7-night journey of the great American West starting in Phoenix and ending in Las Vegas.
- The Grand Canyon, a natural marvel 40 million years in the making
- The Las Vegas Strip, known for gambling, hot shows and sprawling hotels
- Route 66, an iconic highway often called The Main Street of America
- Sedona, a red rock haven for hikers, bikers and nature lovers
- Bryce Canyon National Park, home to deer, mountain lions and black bears
- Mojave Desert, one of the only deserts in the United States
- $999/pp ($1290 off)
- Travelers get 7 night’s accommodations, 12 meals, air-conditioned motor coach, entrance fees and expert tour guide from start to finish
Travel select dates April and October
Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort
Lake Las Vegas
Luxury AAA 4-Diamond resort hotel on the shores of Lake Las Vegas.
Resort features an expansive pool and its own lakeside beach, as well as an upscale spa and several restaurants.
Lake Las Vegas boasts a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course and is a 30-minute drive from The Strip.
- $59/nt. (55% off)
- Inc. valet parking
Travel through Jan. 4, inc. weekends and holidays; rate Jan.-March is $99
Ritz-Carlton Marina del Rey
Marina del Rey
Luxury property directly on the marina is the only AAA 5-Diamond waterfront hotel in L.A., and one of Travel +Leisure’s “500 World’s Best Hotels”.
Guests are treated to free Saturday morning yoga classes.
Property is home to luxe dining and cocktailing and is close to Venice, Santa Monica and LAX.
- $219/nt. (45% off)
- Inc. $50 credit to Spa del Rey
Travel through Jan. 3