Gabe Saglie joins us with this weeks hottest travel deals.
Scottsdale Resort & Athletic Club
Sprawling fitness-minded resort n the heart of posh Scottsdale. Property is home to an award-winning spa and OC7 Restaurant and Bar. The private athletic club features 11 championship lighted tennis courts, two pools and no charge for child care
- $309 for a 2-nt. stay (50% off)
- Inc. $75 spa credit and accommodations in a 900-sq.ft. villa w/full kitchen, fireplace, Jacuzzi tub and private patio
Dry Creek Inn
Boutique hotel in the heart of the foodie haven and Sonoma jewel of Healdsburg. Deal inc. upgraded accommodations in a Tuscan-styled room, complete with a jetted tub, balcony and fireplace. Hotel amenities include complimentary daily breakfast, two outdoor pools and three indoor hot tubs
- $69/nt. (70%)
- Inc. VIP wine tasting and olive oil tasting tour for 2 at Dry Creek Olive Oil Co.
Travel through February
‘Thar She Blows
Exclusive deal on a 3-hour cruise during peak whale watching season through Channel Islands Whale Watching. Cruise Channel Islands National Park and National Marine Sanctuary, the meeting point of two marine ecosystems. Naturalist guide helps you spot dolphins, sea lions, seals, sharks and birds
- $45 for 2 (reg. $100)
Travel through April; family of 4 can go for $85 (reg. $200)
Hopkins Bay Resort
Upscale beachfront resort on the shores of Belize, home to the second largest living barrier reef in the world – 85 miles of coral formation. Hopkins Bay is known for a bevy of water sports, from kayaking to fly fishing. Inland activities include exploring Mayan ruins, cave tubing, waterfall rappelling and rainforest zip lining.
- $599 for 3-nt. stay in One Bedroom Loft w/views of Caribbean Sea
- Inc. breakfast daily, kayak and bike rentals and r/t flights from Belize International Airport to Dangriga Airport
Travel Jan.-April; flight from LAX to Belize Int’l from $538 r/t
Westlake Village Inn
Upscale AAA 4-Diamond hotel located in the heart of Westlake and w/easy access to Highway 101. Property sits on a 17-acre manicured estate with a vineyard, a private lake and lush gardens. Hiking trails, tennis courts and golf courses surround the hotel.
- $169/nt. in a Signature Suite w/fireplace (40%)
- Inc. gourmet breakfast for 2 and wine flight for 2 at The Stonehaus
Travel through March; 2-nt. stay is $289
Exclusive deal on a full day of hitting the slopes at Snow Valley Mountain Resort. Resort is home to 29 scenic runs suited for all skill levels. Snow Valley is located 90 minutes from downtown L.A.
- $39/pp (reg. $72)
- Inc. upgraded night skiing lift ticket and hot cocoa
Travel through April