E-Cigarette Explodes in Santa Ana Man’s Hand, Partially Lodging in Ceiling

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

Chris Brookins called 911 early Monday after an e-cigarette exploded in his hand, lodging in the ceiling at his Santa Ana apartment and starting a small fire. “It shot up into the ceiling; there’s a burn mark,” said Orange County Fire Authority Capt. Steve Concialdi. Chip Yost reports from Santa Ana for the KTLA 5 News at 3 on March 10, 2015.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.