“DorothyTheOrganizer” is America’s Most Innovative Organizer and is host and expert on Lifetime’s Emmy-Nominated Hit TV show, Hoarders, Family Secrets.
DOROTHY’S FIVE SUMMER DECLUTTER IDEAS:
- Release Yourself from Good Intentions – Dorothy’s Prop is a stack of books
- Say Goodbye to the Stuff we Buy on the Fly – Dorothy’s Props are “vacation purchases” new sunglasses, bathing suits, umbrellas, local jewelry, souvenirs, etc.
- Memorabilia and "Stuff Posing as Memorabilia" – Dorothy’s Props are brochures, ticket stubs, post it notes, boarding passes, hotel room keys
- Flea Market Finds – Dorothy’s Props are vintage items
- Temporary Toys – Dorothy’s Props are electronic items, walkie talkies, telescope, extra chargers, underwater camera, etc.