Founded by renowned stylist Cristophe Schatteman, Cristophe Salons are located in Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, Washington, DC, Newport Beach and St. Barth. The cutting-edge, distinctive salons are celebrated for their professional, knowledgeable team of dedicated stylists and colorists, and their incomparable five-star customer service which has attracted an international following of VIP clientele as well as top celebrities including Nicole Kidman, Brad Pitt, Kate Hudson, and Hillary Clinton, among others. The luxury salons provide cut and styling, color services, make-up, skin treatments and nails.
348 N Beverly Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Look 1 - Bantu Knots - 90s fashion is making a big come back, from chocker necklaces to these bantu knots expected to be a big trend. Seen on everyone from stylites to Rihanna to the pre-fall Valentino runway show.
- Using a pointy end of a rat-tailed comb divide the hair into the number of sections you want to achieve. Number of sections for number of knots.
- Once you created your desired sections, secure each section with clips to hold.
- Take a tiny hairband and and pull each section of hair creating multiple pony-tails.
- Wrap the hair around the base of the ponytail, creating a knot-like bun.
- Secure loose ends with bobby pins and hairspray.
Look 2 - Fauxy bob - Faking a bob for summer - showing how to get rid of long hair without actually cutting it.
- Divide hair into two loose pigtails and secure with clear elastic bands.
- Loop the length of the hair up and under, securing ends with bobby pins on both side and locking into place with a bobby pin running perpendicular to the others. (repeat on other side)
- Finish with finishing spray.
Look 3 - Boho braid crown - A bohemian look that has an effortless summer time feel.
- Divide the hair straight down the middle to the nape of the neck.
- Begin performing a french braid at the front hairline and work your way down the sides.
- Continue french braiding the hair down the sides and wrapping it around the head creating a crown like shape.
- Grab pieces of the braids apart to create a feathered messy bohemian look.
Look 4 - Beachy chignon - Evening look - Casual enough for an easy breezy summer look but styled up for night time play. This messy texturized chignon will keep you cool and stylish on the hottest of summer nights.
- Curl hair into loose beach waves to give some texture.
- Gently twist your hair from the nape of your neck to the ends, then begin to coil it into a circle off to one side.
- Continue to twist hair into a loose bun shape securing with bobby pins as you go.
- Gently pull and loosen edges to create messy look.
- Secure with finishing spray.