Boyle Heights Man in Critical Condition After Being Shocked by Live Wire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A Boyle Heights man is in critical but stable condition on Thursday after he was shocked by an exposed live wire. Rick Chambers reports for the KTLA 5 News at 10 on March 2, 2017.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.