Seven finalists were named to the 2019 Royal Court at the Tournament of Roses House in Pasadena Monday morning.
The Royal Court was chosen from a list of 44 remaining finalists vying to become the 2019 rose queen.
Applicants from 24 Pasadena area schools participated in a month-long interview process leading to Monday's announcement.
2019 Royal Court:
- Ashley Hackett - John Muir High School
- Louise Siskel - Sequoyah High School
- Sherry Ma - San Marino High School
- Micaela McElrath - Westridge School
- Lauren Baydaline - Westridge School
- Rucha Kadam - La Cañada High School
- Helen Rossi - Flintridge Preparatory School
The Royal Court will ride on a float in the 130th Rose Parade and attend the 105th Rose Bowl Game in Pasadena on January 1, 2019.