Lovely Lola is a singer who grew up in the mountains of Sunland in the San Fernando Valley. She’s part of the music duo Nomad & Lola. Lovely Lola has been singing for as long as she can remember, and shares how she found a way to do what she loves for a living. In addition to music, Lovley Lola is also a host for Monster Jam.
Nomad drops in too with a few updates on what they’ve been up to since his previous visit last year, including the launch of Nomad & Lola’s Happy Half Hour Show. Nomad & Lola also perform one of their new songs, Christmas on the Coast, live.
Related show links:
- Lovely Lola on social media: Instagram | Facebook
- Nomad & Lola on social media: Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Spotify | iTunes
- The Happy Half Hour Show streams live on Facebook and Instagram every Tuesday @ 5pm pst
- Nomad & Lola Official Site
- Christmas on the Coast – 2018 Holiday EP
- The Career Musician Podcast