South Bay Father Warns Parents of Fentanyl Dangers After Teen Son Dies of Accidental Overdose

Data pix.

A Father is warning parents about the dangers of fentanyl after his 16-year-old son died of an accidental overdose, when he took a Xanax pill laced with fentanyl.

Kacey Montoya reports from Rolling Hills Estates for the KTLA 5 News at 10 on June 5, 2019.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.