Couple Warning Pet Owners After Dog Suffocates on Mylar Bag

A couple is warning pet owners about the dangers of mylar bags after their dog got his head stuck in a chip bag and suffocated to death.

You can sign the petition to encourage companies to add a pet suffocation warning to packaging.

Find more information and tips at PreventPetSuffocation.com.

Kacey Montoya reports for the KTLA 5 News at 10 on June 12, 2019.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.