Jessica had Levi’s friends over and made some fun treats for the Halloween season.
These desserts are easy to make, fun to decorate, and the best part is, they’re tasty!
Even though Levi wanted to skip steps and go straight for the toppings, this cute team had a great time decorating their desserts.
After the kids got to taste their creations, the verdict was in, Jessica throws a mean Halloween party.
This segment aired on California Cooking With Jessica Holmes Episode 43.
Jessica's Halloween Bark
- Box of graham crackers
- White chocolate
- Melting orange candies
- Your choice of sprinkles
- Your choice of chocolate candies
- Put graham crackers side by side and create a graham cracker base on a cookie sheet.
- Melt the white chocolate and melting orange candies in separate double boilers.
- Pour the orange and white chocolate over the graham cracker base.
- Top with your choice of sprinkles and chocolate candies.
- Refrigerate the bark overnight or it place in a freezer for 30 minutes until the chocolate is hardened.
Jessica's Vampire Teeth Cookies
- Package of large sugar or chocolate chip cookies
- Red frosting with a piping tip (you can buy ready made ready-made frosting in baking aisle of grocery store)
- Bag of mini marshmallows
- Almond slivers
- Cut the cookies in half.
- Rim the edge of the cookies with red icing.
- Place the marshmallows around the perimeter of one side of the cookie.
- Place the other half of cookie on top.
- Take the red frosting and place two dots on marshmallows for fangs.
- Cover that red frosting with slivered almonds.