The first commercial TV station licensed west of the Mississippi, Los Angeles-based KTLA has been keeping Southern Californians informed since 1947. Join us on Channel 5, ktla.com, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer
KTLA 5 is an equal opportunity employer. We employ qualified people in all job classifications and positions without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability. We are dedicated to providing outreach regarding job vacancies, and need the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to our station. Visit our jobs page for human resources contact info and links to EEO public file reports.
- Trying to contact us? Click for more info.
- Looking for our mobile apps? Click for more info.
- Looking for text/SMS alerts? Click for more info.
- Looking for our current job openings? Click for more info.
- Looking for news internship information? Click for more info.
- If you’re interested in advertising with KTLA 5, please visit our Advertise With Us page.
- We also suggest looking at our list of topic pages to help point you in the right direction.
KTLA 5 Public File
KTLA’s public inspection files are available for viewing online.
EEO reports, political files and the Children’s Television Programming Report can be accessed by going to publicfiles.fcc.gov and typing KTLA in the search box.
For further information regarding the online files, you can call KTLA at 323-460-5500 during business hours.
KTLA/The CW (KTLA-DT1)
Over the air: 5.1
Antenna TV (KTLA-DT2)
Over the air: 5.2
Verizon Fios: 466
Cox Communications: 815
Time Warner Cable: 1258
This TV (KTLA-DT3)
Over the air: 5.3
Verizon Fios: 465
Over the air: 5.4