Sometimes you’re craving something sweet that’s not too bad heavy or too bad for you.
Jessica’s mango yogurt parfait is perfect for that occasion.
This healthy snack makes for a great breakfast or an after dinner treat.
This segment aired on California Cooking with Jessica Holmes Episode 93.
Mango Yogurt Parfait
- 1 to 2 cups of frozen mango
- 1 orange, squeezed
- Greek yogurt
- Shredded coconut, toasted
- Dried mango, chopped up
- Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of water into a pot with frozen mango and cook until it gets soft.
- Add the mangos to a blender with fresh orange juice and blend to create a mango puree.
- Build your parfait with 3 to 4 layers of yogurt, mango puree, toasted coconut and pistachios.
- Top it with dried mango,