Moms don’t want to cook on Mother’s Day, they need a break!
Jessica’s got a perfect hack for how to treat the mom in your life on her special day: a no-cook, assemble yourself breakfast in bed.
And even if you prepare this delicious platter for yourself, at least you won’t need to hassle too much in the kitchen.
This segment aired on California Cooking with Jessica Holmes Episode 103.
No-Cook Breakfast for Mom
- 2 packages of smoked salmon
- Everything bagels, toasted
- 1 to 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Persian cucumbers, sliced with the skin on
- Green pepper, sliced super thin with a mandoline
- 1/2 red onion, sliced super thin with a mandoline
- 1 to 2 avocados, scored
- Cream cheese
- Lemons cut into wedges
- Lay everything out on a platter creating clusters with each of the ingredients
- Serve your platter with toasted everything bagels