This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Make your Super Bowl party easy on yourself, Jessica Holmes suggests. Here are some tips:
- Get some fabric from the fabric store to make a quick runner.
- Purchase cute football-themed signs from a party store.
- With the food, quick appetizers that can be enjoyed in a couple of bites are best – nothing too heavy. Here are some Jessica likes:
- Important: you cannot have a Super Bowl party without French onion dip.
- Super Bowl Sunday doesn’t have to be just about beer. Here’s an idea: Create an area where your party attendees can make their own cocktail. This year, Jessica suggests making a tequila cocktail with grapefruit juice, a squeeze of lime, a slice of orange and, for those who like it spicy, sliced jalapeños.