Gayle Anderson reports that the current pandemic has for a second year resulted in the cancellation of the annual Orange County Auto Show, produced by the Orange County Automobile Dealers Association.
So, Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and KTLA are replacing the event with a different version of the suburban car show at the Marconi Automotive Museum — located in the heart of Orange County and home to more than 70 cars, including one of North America’s largest Ferrari collections.
Today, we take a look at new vehicles in the following categories:
- New Luxury: 2021 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid, 2021 Genesis GV80
- New Sports Cars: 2023 Nissan Z, 2022 Subaru WRX
- All-new Crossovers and SUVs: 2022 Infiniti QX60, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2022 Kia EV6
- Alternative fuel cars: 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV / 2021 Toyota Mirai FCEV
- New Breed of Alternative fuel cars: 2021 Bentley Betayga Hybrid, 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV, 2021 Toyota Mirai FCEV
*For more information about Autotrader, you can visit their website.
*For more information about Kelley Blue Book, you can visit their website.
*For more information about the Marconi Museum, you can visit their website.
*For more information about Orange County Automobile Dealers Association, you can visit their website.
These segments aired on the KTLA 5 Morning News on Oct. 7, 2021.