The Cheesecake Factory is celebrating National Cheesecake Day on Thursday, July 30th by offering “Any Slice, Half Price” for dine-in guests.
For more information and to find the nearest location visit, visit their website.
And for every slice of the new cheesecake sold over the next year, The Cheesecake Factory will donate 25 cents to Feeding America®, the nation’s largest domestic hunger relief organization.
RECIPE: Blonde Brownie Cheesecake Sundae
Blonde Brownie Ingredients:
- 8 oz. Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cups Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 ea. Eggs
- 3 tsp. Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- Combine Melted Butter, Brown Sugar & Eggs in a bowl & mix thoroughly with a spatula.
- Add the following to the mixture: Vanilla, Kosher Salt & All Purpose Flour; Mix thoroughly with a spatula.
- Pre-heat oven to 330 degrees.
- Lightly coat 9”x13” glass baking pan with Baking Spray.
- Spread the batter into the baking pan & bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Before removing from oven, check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the blonde brownie.
- If done, toothpick will come out clean.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before cutting.
Blonde Brownie Cheesecake Sundaes Ingredients:
- Blonde Brownies (see recipe above)
- Deeply Chilled Cheesecake Slices (We recommend Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple, Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake & Fresh Banana Cream)
- Assorted Sundae Toppings
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Cut Blonde Brownies into squares.
- Place a Blonde Brownie Square in the bottom of a glass sundae dish.
- Using an ice cream scoop, portion a deeply chilled slice of your favorite cheesecake into round scoops & place on top of Blonde Brownie.
- Top with complementary toppings (caramel sauce, chopped nuts, toffee pieces, rainbow sprinkles, etc.)
- Garnish with whipped cream & cherry and enjoy!