Style expert Alison Deyette joined us on International Women’s Day to highlight many female-founded and run businesses ranging from fashion to food.
For more info on the female founders and Deyette, visit her website, or you can follow her on Instagram.
- SuitShop is a stylish and affordable gender-inclusive suits and tuxedos company.
- Yensa is an Asian-American beauty brand that creates clean, high-performance complexion cosmetics and skincare.
- Flexpower is a premier line of scent-free pain relief lotions and luxurious bath salts.
- Sunnie is a snack healthy snack brand that uses organic ingredients.
- Albisa Candles is a Latina-owned premium candle company that brings its Hispanic heritage and nostalgia for Cuban culture into its products.
This segment aired on the KTLA 5 Morning News on March 8, 2023.