Lifestyle expert Alison Deyette joined us with the top picks for creating a home learning space for kids to college students and home office tips for adults. For more info on everything featured in the segment and so much more on lifestyle expert Alison Deyette, visit her website. You can also follow her on social media @alisondeyette.
- Lowe’s offers a number of easy and affordable ways to turn unexpected spaces – such as a closet, the corner of a room or a blank wall – into a functional workspace for everyone in the family. You can also find plenty of tips and ideas on how to DIY your workspace.
- Container Store helps you organize and style your space so it doesn’t get messy and cluttered. They even have a home learning solutions section of the website that provides ideas and products for everyone – from kids to college students like where to put desk accessories to where to put the printer.
- Staples has all of the essentials you’ll need to get your space ready to work or learn from home. For kids learning at home, Pep Rally, Staples’ exclusive back-to-school collection has supplies in trending patterns to match every personality.
- Kohl’s has tech items and educational toys like headphones, earbuds, wi-fi routers and tablets for all ages to help make remote learning that much easier from brands ekids, Apple, Amazon, Powerbeats and Jlab.
- Blue light comes from all of our tech devices and affects our sleep and eyes. EyeJust Blue Light Blocking Screen Protector goes right on your phone, tablet or laptop and has blue light blocking technology embedded in the screen to block out the harmful blue light rays and protect your kids and teenager’s health.
- Serena smart shades and smart wood blinds from Lutron move in near-perfect unison to control the natural light in your home office or home study space so you can get the right light for work you are doing, effortlessly.
- Bubbly Belle’s diffuser and essential oils collection was designed to stimulate your senses with the use of aromatherapy like Motivate Me, Focus, Energizer, Breathe Easy, Destress and Bliss and happen to look pretty on a desk.
This segment aired on the KTLA 5 Morning News on August 13, 2020.