Lifestyle Expert Stacie Krajchir-Tom joined us live with ways to incorporate Pantone's Color of the Year, classic blue. For more information on the products featured in the segment, see below.
Add splashes of classic blue to your home with décor accents, kitchen essentials and accessories from World Market.
- Yellow and Blue Evil Eye Coir Doormat
- Blue Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Indigo Tie-Dye Enamel Mango Wood Bowl
When it comes to beauty soap, cosmetics and personal care products embrace the color of the year in packaging design and products.
- Jack Black Men’s Grooming Set
- EO Products
- Croon Essentials Kit . Re-usable Microfiber Cleansing pads
Incorporate classic blue with style with the following products.
- Divvy Up Socks - Custom socks, any photo on your socks. Pets, family, friends, food etc. $24
- Fine Jewelry from Angara. Customize your own pieces using natural gemstones like London Blue Topaz, Tanzanite and Blue Sapphire.
- Vintage Style Tanzanite & Diamond Scalloped Halo Ring
- Semi Bezel-Set Oval Sapphire and Diamond Tennis Bracelet
- Away Luggage drenched their iconic bigger carry-on zipper to zipper in the Color of the Year 2020, classic blue. Exclusive collection available in four sizes. Optional ejectable battery to charge your phone. Available in four sizes. Staring at $225
Incorporate Pantone’s Color of the Year into your wardrobe with on -trend apparel and accessories from Marshalls.
- The Inside partnered with Pantone to bring the color of the year to life, by offering a limited-edition collection of wonderful fabrics inspired by the classic blue.
- Meditation Pillow is an exclusive piece for the Pantone collection. It can be purchased this month only for $89.
For lifestyle products that incorporate class blue see below.
- Mikoh Ahuna Metallic Top $122
- Mentawai Linen print top $158
- Hoi Hoi Pants $125
- Btisy Stitches Hand Embroidery Phrases
- Glass Water Bottles with Wood Lid $25 (Set of 2)
- Hip Water Bottle Flask (Set of 4) $59