This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
“DorothyTheOrganizer” is America’s Most Innovative Organizer and is host and expert on Lifetime’s Emmy-Nominated Hit TV show, Hoarders, Family Secrets.
DOROTHY’S FIVE SUMMER DECLUTTER IDEAS:
- Release Yourself from Good Intentions – Dorothy’s Prop is a stack of books
- Say Goodbye to the Stuff we Buy on the Fly – Dorothy’s Props are “vacation purchases” new sunglasses, bathing suits, umbrellas, local jewelry, souvenirs, etc.
- Memorabilia and “Stuff Posing as Memorabilia” – Dorothy’s Props are brochures, ticket stubs, post it notes, boarding passes, hotel room keys
- Flea Market Finds – Dorothy’s Props are vintage items
- Temporary Toys – Dorothy’s Props are electronic items, walkie talkies, telescope, extra chargers, underwater camera, etc.