Tech gadgets that fit perfectly into a stocking and your budget!
Gadgets will be a hot holiday gift! As they continue to get smaller, so do their price tags.
All of these picks fit nicely into a stocking and none of them are too expensive.
- Toddy Cloth, $15
- This microfiber cloth helps keep your gadgets shiny. It's treated with a microbal coating so it doesn't get grimy.
- Kenu Airframe Plus, $30
- Rich's favorite portable smartphone car mount is now bigger. It can accommodate larger screen phones like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or the iPhone 6 Plus.
- Kenu Stance, $30
- A tiny, portable tripod for iOS devices like the iPhone and the iPhone 6 Plus. Plugs into the lightning port. Bonus: one of the legs doubles as a bottle opener.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick, $39
- Small dongle that plugs into the HDMI port on the back of your TV and gives you instant access to tons of programming from Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and more. Comes with a remote control and an on screen guide.
- Google Chromecast, $35 (get a $20 Google Play credit)
- The stick streamer that started it all. Also plugs into the HDMI port on the back of your TV and gives you access to tons of content from Netflix, Google Play, Hulu, Showtime, HBO, YouTube and many more. It's all controlled from your smartphone, so there is no on screen guide or remote control.
- Jawbone Up Move, $50
- A tiny activity tracker that fits in your pocket or clips to your pants. Keeps tabs on your calories burned, steps taken and how long you're sleeping. Battery only needs to be replaced every 6 months. Just be sure not to lose it!