This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
1785 Newport Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Staffed by cycling experts and cycling industry veterans
Over 3000 bicycles in stock
- Bikes starting at $100 to $11,000
- Same day repair service with most repairs done in about an hour
- Patio lounge and service bar with free wifi
- Located at the end of the 55 freeway in Costa Mesa at 1785 Newport Blvd Costa Mesa CA 92627 949-645-8691 close to Triangle Square
- New and used bikes and we also accept trade ins
- Full range of Electric Bikes
- Mountain, Road, Tri, Cross, City, Kids, Cruisers, BMX as well as Parts and Accessories
- A friendly atmosphere free of any intimidation, condescension or pretension
- Convenient onsite parking
- Se Habla Spañol
- Weekly group rides for all skill levels
- Monthly sales specials
- Tech and safety clinics
- Free Bike fitting with any bike purchase
Join us June 27th for the inaugural MS Rally out of The Cyclist!
- This Rally is first of three warm-up rides culminating in the MS Bay to Bay tour on October 17th and 18th
- The Cyclist MS Bike Rally will also host a poker run for the 5 and 12 mile rides. Riders could win a new American Flyer Wave beach cruiser!
- Bicycle experts from Specialized, Bianchi, American Flyer and Raleigh will be onsite to demonstrate featured bikes.
- The Cyclist MS Bike Rally will be catered by Wahoo’s Fish Taco! To receive a free meal, complete the event registration and go to thecyclist.com and download the Wahoo’s smartphone free app.
- At the Rally, The Cyclist will be holding a special bicycle sale, with bikes starting at the lowest prices of the season!