Pop-up voting centers are opening in Orange County beginning Saturday, Oct. 24, to help residents vote early ahead of Election Day.
At the mobile centers, residents can vote in person, register to vote, securely drop off their ballots, get a replacement ballot and get voter assistance, officials said.
The one-day voting sites are popping up at specific locations, first in Laguna Niguel, then in Santa Ana, Anaheim and Fullerton.
On Oct. 29, county elections officials announced additional locations and dates after some vote centers and ballot drop-off locations were impacted by the Blue Ridge and Silverado fires.
Here are the dates the different voting locations. All but one will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
- Saturday, Oct. 24: Parking lot A at Laguna Niguel Regional Park on 28241 La Paz Rd., Laguna Niguel.
- Sunday, Oct. 25: Parking lot 7 at Main Place Mall on 2800 N. Main St. in Santa Ana.
- Tuesday, Oct. 27: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at 9801 Newport Ave. in Santa Ana.
- Saturday, Oct. 31: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at 9801 Newport Ave. in Santa Ana.
- Saturday, Oct. 31: Great Park at 8000 Great Park Blvd. in Irvine.
- Sunday, Nov. 1: Ladera Ranch Farmers Market, in Founders Park at 28275 Avendale Blvd. This location will run from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 1: Influence Church at 8163 E. Kaiser Blvd. in Anaheim.
- Monday, Nov. 2: St. Jude Medical Center on 101 E. Valencia Mesa Dr. in Fullerton. (Located in parking lot next to Fullerton Tennis Center.)
And for Leisure World Seal Beach residents only, a pop-up vote center opens Friday, Oct. 30 at 1419 Northwood Rd., Seal Beach.
Other Orange County vote centers open Oct. 30 for early voting. Residents can also head to the Orange County Registrar of Voters on 1300 S. Grand Ave. Bldg C in Santa Ana from Oct. 30 to Nov. 2 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.