This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Voters in Los Angeles city and county are weighing a number of important seats and measures in the Nov. 3 election. Election results are below. For more on key races:
- L.A. County District Attorney: Jackie Lacey vs. George Gascón
- L.A. County County Supervisor, District 2: Holly J. Mitchell vs. Herb J. Wesson Jr.
- L.A. County Measure J: Budget allocation for alternatives to incarceration
- L.A. City Council, District 4: incumbent David Ryu vs. Nithya Raman
- L.A. City Council, District 10: Mark Ridley-Thomas vs. Grace Yoo
- Los Angeles Unified school board, District 3: incumbent Scott Schmerelson vs. Marilyn Koziatek
- Los Angeles Unified school board, District 7: Patricia Castellanos vs. Tanya Ortiz Franklin
- Measure RR: Los Angeles Unified schools upgrade and safety
For full local results in other L.A. County cities and communities, visit the Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s results page.