Authorities are searching for a missing man who disappeared after finishing work in Irvine on Nov. 4.
Jonathan Cunha, 21, was last seen by family members on the night of Nov. 4. He left for work on the morning of Nov. 5, heading to work in Irvine, according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department.
Cunha completed his shift but failed to show up for his scheduled shifts over the next few days.
He is described as a white man standing 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 130 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
His car is described as a 2021 dark blue Toyota Corolla with an Oregon license plate number 029NBM. His car was last seen traveling southbound along Coast Highway on Nov. 5 around 1:28 p.m.
Cunha was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and black pants.
A “critically missing person” is defined by officials as:
- The victim of a crime or foul play.
- A person in critical need of medical attention
- A person who has no pattern of running away or disappearing
- The victim of a kidnapping or parental abduction
- A person who is mentally impaired to the extent that such person is unable to care for him or herself or is an immediate danger to his or her own safety or the safety of others.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff’s department at 714-647-7000.