Couple Warning Pet Owners After Dog Suffocates on Mylar Bag

Local News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A couple is warning pet owners about the dangers of mylar bags after their dog got his head stuck in a chip bag and suffocated to death.

You can sign the petition to encourage companies to add a pet suffocation warning to packaging.

Find more information and tips at PreventPetSuffocation.com.

Kacey Montoya reports for the KTLA 5 News at 10 on June 12, 2019.

Most Popular

Latest News

More News

KTLA on Instagram

Instagram

KTLA on Facebook

KTLA on Twitter