A fire that damaged three classrooms at Rancho Cucamonga High School on Monday night started because of an overload in electrical wiring, officials said.
The fire started around 6:42 p.m. at the high school, located at 11801 Lark Drive, the Rancho Cucamonga Fire Department reported on Twitter.
The fire was contained to three classrooms in Building P and no injuries were reported.
Mat Holton, superintendent of the Chaffey Joint Union High School District said the origination of the fire was determined to be an overload in electrical wiring.
Rancho Cucamonga High School reopened for students Tuesday, but the burned classrooms were cordoned off.