This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Authorities are continuing to search for suspects in a shooting that left four people injured at the Rosa Parks Metro Station in Willowbrook Friday night, officials said.

The call of a shooting at the C Line station came in at 7:41 p.m., said Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department Transit Bureau spokesperson Ramone Montenegro.

Deputies patrol the station regularly, so they were on scene in a matter of seconds, Montenegro added.

The Los Angeles County Fire Department responded to the station at 7:45 p.m., where they found four patients total, according to Michael Pittman, spokesman for the Fire Department.

Three patients were critically injured, while one had minor injuries, Pittman said.

As of Saturday afternoon, three of the patients are in critical, but stable, condition, Metro and the LASD said in a joint statement.

The investigation is ongoing, and sheriff’s deputies are continuing to interview witnesses and review surveillance video.

One question that remains is whether the shooting was on the train or at the station, as the train was at the platform when deputies arrived, Montenegro said.

Police believe there were two or three people involved in the shooting, though Montenegro had no information to release about potential shooters or victims.

No arrests have been made as of Saturday afternoon, but Metro and the LASD urged the shooters to turn themselves in.

“This appears to be an isolated incident,” the statement read. “Metro is working cooperatively with LASD to investigate this grievous crime on the Metro System. LASD has deployed specialized units to aid in the criminal investigation in hopes of quickly identifying and apprehending the suspects.”

Officials also asked for any potential witnesses to report what they had seen, either by calling 888-950-SAFE (7233) or anonymously using the Transit Watch smartphone app.

Metro service continued to experience some delays through Saturday morning as a result of the incident.