This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.A 2-year-old Hesperia girl was in good condition and recovering Friday after she was bitten by a baby rattlesnake and airlifted to a hospital. Authorities reminded residents to take precaution and warned that baby rattlesnake bites can be more dangerous because the young ones don’t regulate how much venom they let out. Lauren Lyster reports for the KTLA 5 News at 7 on May 3, 2019.
KTLA on Instagram
KTLA on Facebook