This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Hundreds of protesters marched down Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood Monday as part of continuing protests in Los Angeles against police brutality.

Demonstrations, sometimes peaceful and other times marred by violence, have gone on for nearly a week following the death of George Floyd while in police custody in Minneapolis.

The West Hollywood division of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said there was no looting within their city Monday night.

“It’s been a very busy evening while our personnel continue to protect the lives and property of our residents,” a tweet from the department said.

The National Guard was in Hollywood Monday night, blocking off Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue around 10 p.m. as police presence remained heavy.

Police could be seen arresting and loading people into a bus near Sunset and Schrader boulevards around 9:20 p.m.

Sky5 footaged showed a police vehicle on fire on the northbound 101 Freeway near Sunset Boulevard at 9 p.m. as authorities continued to make arrests after the county’s curfew set in.

At 7 p.m. Sky5 was overhead as hundreds were seen marching in the streets, defying the curfew set by L.A. County that went into effect at 6 p.m.

Dozens could be seen lying on the ground around 7:30 p.m. near Selma and Ivar avenues as what appeared to be double the amount of police officers arrested them, some with guns drawn.

Officials were also arresting looters at a nearby Pavilions, even chasing one person on foot for nearly a block until they caught him.

Businesses could be seen with their windows boarded up along Sunset Boulevard around 8 p.m., with patrol vehicles lining the streets near the intersection with Laurel Avenue.

Just before 7 p.m., a Walgreens on the corner of North Highland Avenue and Santa Monica Boulevard could be seen with a shattered window, as demonstrators appeared to be guarding the building from looters.

At 6:15 p.m., several dozen people were seen scattered near the intersection of North El Centro and Gregory avenues in a residential area. A row of police officers stood guard at one end of the block.

At 6 p.m., aerial footage showed several people looted a store at Gower Gulch, running out with what appeared to be stolen merchandise. Minutes later, at least eight police vehicles arrived to the scene while the looters quickly dispersed.

Officers entered the building’s entrance, where shattered glass was strewn all over the ground.

Just before 6 p.m., a moving crowd came to a sudden stop at Cahuenga Boulevard and Willoughby Avenue, an intersection where officers stood along two crosswalks.

Several dozen people, some carrying signs, kneeled and put their hands in the air as they faced one row of about a dozen officers there.

At 5:14 p.m., a crowd of at least 100 people were moving eastbound on Sunset Boulevard past the Chick-fil-A restaurant located just off of North Highland Avenue. Many carried signs as the dozens of participants appeared to be walking peacefully — mostly staying on the road.

The crowd continued down the street, breaking into a more scattered group that appeared to grow longer during the last hour before a countywide 6 p.m. curfew.

It’s unclear if those people were part of the earlier demonstration moving along Sunset Boulevard. Several people were running in another residential nearby area as crowds appeared to break up after the 6 p.m. curfew took effect.